Eat, Drink, and Play at Devon’s multi-award-winning board gaming restaurant.
Choose to play from more than 350 board games in our library, ranging from the classics you're used to playing with your family, to the latest exciting adventure game to play with your friends, or simply go for the silly party games that are perfect for a Friday or Saturday night! We have all sorts to get stuck into, and you can play while enjoying a range of fresh food and drinks brought to your table.
If you don't know what to play, the Game Gurus are on hand to help. They'll walk you through a game or recommend something fun to get into.
Open early til late every day of the week. Book your table below, highly recommended to guarantee a table, especially on weekends.
Read on for more information or to make a booking.
Monday 11:00 - 22:00
Tuesday 11:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 22:00
Thursday 11:00 - 22:00
Friday 11:00 - 22:00
Saturday 11:00 - 22:00
Sunday 11:00 - 22:00
From our in-house slow-cooked pulled pork burger, to our fluffy milkshakes, or to our craft beers and delicious cocktails, our menu includes some great food & drink for long gaming sessions.
VIEW OUR MENU
OUR COVID-19 MEASURES IN DETAIL
Following discussions with Exeter’s Environmental Health department, and with the help of our staff, we have implemented a number of measures to combat COVID-19. These include:
- Clear signage throughout the restaurant and retail area.
- Hand sanitiser stations at every table.
- Floor markers to help with social distancing.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces with antibacterial spray.
- Regular checking and cleaning of our washroom.
- Limits to our customer capacity and opening times.
- Use of existing high-backed booth seating (which extend past mouth height when seated) to effectively separate customers.
- Non-booth tables have been reduced in number and re-arranged to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations for staff use.
- Limiting interactions between our team and customers by not teaching games.
- Requesting that customers sanitise their hands before and after playing each game.
- Limiting people walking around by offering table service only, and staff-only access to the game library.
- Temporarily reducing the admission cost for customers who would prefer to bring their own games to play, and even offering free admission for anyone who purchases a game from us.
- A plexiglass screen at the main counter to separate customers from staff when they are paying.
Anyone who does not adhere to the above, or who otherwise acts in a manner that is considered unsafe, will be asked politely to leave.
We are confident that our new measures are safe and in line with government guidance. However, we would urge anyone who is particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 to follow the latest government advice with regard to shielding. We also request that anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 self-isolate at home as per government guidance.
if you have any questions or queries about the above measures, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us below.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE YOU’VE FAMILIARISED YOURSELF WITH OUR NEW HOW IT WORKS GUIDE BEFORE BOOKING.
Reservations to Board are currently required. This is to aid the government’s Test & Trace system.
Your table should consist of up to 2 different households (plus each household’s support bubble), and up to 6 people maximum.